Call Centre Agent - Part Time
HealthHarmonie Ltd is a fast paced, growing organisation that operates in the Healthcare sector based in the vibrant city centre of Birmingham. Established in 2003 HealthHarmonie has grown with the ever-changing healthcare industry and the access to NHS services that patients have today. HealthHarmonie Ltd work in partnership with a number of NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups nationwide to provide patients with access to community services closer to their home, these include; Diagnostic Ultrasound, Gynaecology Services, diagnosis and treatment of Dermatological conditions, Ophthalmology services and the provision of extended Minor surgery procedures.
By joining the HealthHarmonie family you will be a part of the fundamental infrastructure needed to deliver excellent patient care across the UK. Whether this be joining us in a clinical role or an administration role your presence in HealthHarmonie is vital. All of our roles require you to have an innovative thought process, a willingness to learn new skills and the want to be in charge of your own career by taking ownership of the role you are completing
To provide high quality administrative support services in connection with the work of HealthHarmonie which in turn enhances the reputation of the company and ensure all patients are treated with dignity and respect.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role will be to deal with all aspects of patient referrals for medical appointments, from initial receipt through to sending the final report back to the GP and discharge from the service. This includes monitoring the number of referrals received, requesting any further information that may be required, liaising with GPs, patients and representatives to ensure that records are kept up to date, arranging appointments and ensuring that difficult or "slow" cases are escalated.
Working as part of a team to provide general administration including:
- Managing patient clinic times
- Inputting patient data
- Monitoring DNA rates
- Booking patients in for appointments
- Confirming appointments by phone
- Faxing reports to GP’s
- Facilitating clinic sessions
- Coordinating communications for clinicians and management team
- Ensuring leaflets, appointment letter, up to date and accessible
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of excellent relations and communications within all HealthHarmonie clinics and with all external agencies
KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERTISE REQUIRED
- Good general education. Business administration qualification or ECDL or equivalent is desirable.
- Experience within an administrative role.
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Office packages and Email.
- Ability to prioritise work and time manage effectively, identify and solve problems
- Strong attention to detail
- You must be a team worker and treat both fellow colleagues and patients with dignity and respect.
- Salary - £16,286.40 Per Annum Pro Rata
- Annual Leave - 20 days a year (bank holidays in addition)
- Hours - 40 hours per week (Mon - Sun)
- Overtime – Available and paid at time and half/double time
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Annual pay review
Part Time: up to 24 hours per week (Monday to Thursday 1600-2000 & Saturdays 0900-1700)
Salary: £16,286.40 Per Annum Pro Rata
Within HealthHarmonie patient safety and satisfaction is at the core of everything we do, working with us will allow you to share that passion for our patient services and enable you to develop your own ideas to assist in this vision. You will be provided with opportunities to develop your career as so many of our team have had the chance to already. To find out more about working with HealthHarmonie please head to our dedicated careers page.
Are you interested in this role? Then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.